ENSURE PUDDING OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (condensed skim milk), carbohydrate (modified cornstarch, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, lactose), fat (partially hydrogenated soy, soy oils), fiber, vitamins, minerals; Vanilla, chocolate supreme+, butterscotch delight flavors;+ contains caffeine; gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PUDDING:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with chewing or swallowing difficulty, need consistency-modified diets (soft, pureed, full liquid), have fluid restrictions, and/or need volume-limited feedings.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ensure Ready to Use (cans, bottles)—8oz, 32oz; Pwd (cans)—14 oz; Pudding (cups)—4 oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture