ENSURE PUDDING OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (condensed skim milk), carbohydrate (modified cornstarch, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, lactose), fat (partially hydrogenated soy, soy oils), fiber, vitamins, minerals; Vanilla, chocolate supreme+, butterscotch delight flavors;+ contains caffeine; gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PUDDING:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with chewing or swallowing difficulty, need consistency-modified diets (soft, pureed, full liquid), have fluid restrictions, and/or need volume-limited feedings.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ensure Ready to Use (cans, bottles)—8oz, 32oz; Pwd (cans)—14 oz; Pudding (cups)—4 oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners