ENSURE PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (corn syrup, maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (canola, corn, high oleic safflower oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Butter pecan, chocolate+, coffee+, eggnog, strawberry, vanilla flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PLUS:
Oral nutritional supplement with concentrated calories and protein for patients who need to gain or maintain weight, those who have fluid restrictions, or those need volume-limited feedings. Meal replacement.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Cans, bottles (32oz)—6
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses