ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola, soy oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Vanilla supreme, chocolate royal+, wild berry, banana flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients who need extra protein, calories, nutrients (eg, surgery or hip fracture recovery, risk for pressure ulcers, low-cholesterol diets).
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age
- LVAD in Heart Failure Linked to Improved Glycemic Control
- Fundamental Institutional Change Is Needed to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- Gestational Diabetes Tied to Subsequent Glucose Disorders
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage