ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola, soy oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Vanilla supreme, chocolate royal+, wild berry, banana flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients who need extra protein, calories, nutrients (eg, surgery or hip fracture recovery, risk for pressure ulcers, low-cholesterol diets).
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine