ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (MCT, soy, high oleic safflower oils), carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL:
Feeding of infants with fat malabsorption, chronic diarrhea, or intestinal resection.
Provides 20Cal/oz or 24Cal/oz.
Not for routine use for very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine