ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), carrageenan (liquid forms only), acetylated monoglycerides, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, DHA, ARA; lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL:
Feeding of infants and children sensitive to intact milk protein, with multiple food allergies, colic or persistent diarrhea due to cow's milk allergy, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Not for routine use in very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-use—32oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—16oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk