Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, purified water, mineral oil, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteth-20, citric acid, sodium citrate, propylparaben, and butylparaben; emulsion; fragrance-free; cream.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for ELETONE:
Dermatoses (eg, atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, radiation dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas three times daily or as needed. If skin is broken, cover with dressing.
Use during radiation treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light; use with sunscreen.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information