Generic Name and Formulations:
Free amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, soy oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; free of milk protein, soy protein, gluten, galactose, fructose, lactose.
Indications for ELECARE:
For children 1 year of age and older who need amino acid based medical food or who cannot tolerate intact protein (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, GI tract impairment).
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz (for infants) or 30Cal/oz (for children).
Amino acid-based medical food.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Intensive Lifestyle Interventions Cut Long-Term Disability in Type 2 Diabetes