Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 2%; crm; contains sulfites.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ELDOQUIN:
Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
Apply and massage in twice daily; max 2 months. Apply at night or on protected areas only.
Avoid eyes. Use cautiously near lips, eyes, nose. Do 24 hr patch test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation, or excessive inflammatory response occurs. Close patient supervision recommended. Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Asthma. Avoid sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Reducing Total Daily Insulin Dose in T2D: 3-Meal vs 6-Meal Diet
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure