DULCOLAX SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for DULCOLAX SUPPOSITORIES:
1 supp rectally once daily. Retain for 15–20 minutes. Results usually within 15 minutes to 1 hour; reevaluate if ineffective.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: ½ supp rectally once daily. Retain for 15–20 minutes. Results usually within 15 minutes to 1 hour; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting present.
Tabs: do not take within at least 1 hour after antacids or milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps: rectal burning.
Tabs—25, 100, 150
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D
- In Teens, Young Adults, High BMI May Hurt Cardiovascular Health
- Obesity Paradox Affects Type 2 Diabetes Mortality Rates
- Bi-Directional Association Observed Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
- Real-World Data Show Reduced Fracture Rates in Teriparatide-Treated Osteoporosis