DUET DHA BALANCED Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tabs: Vit. A (as beta carotene) 2800 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 640 IU, Vit. E 15mg, calcium (as carbonate) 215mg, iron (as polysaccharide iron complex and sodium iron EDTA, Ferrazone) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.8mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 210mcg, selenium 65mcg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg. Softgel caps: omega-3 fatty acids 267mg (includes docosahexaenoic acid [DHA], eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA], alpha-linolenic acid [ALA], docasapentaenoic acid [DPA]); gluten-fee; contains gelatin.
Indications for DUET DHA BALANCED:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab + 1 softgel cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 softgel caps)—6
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D