Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum chloride 20%, alcohol 93%; soln.
Person & Covey, Inc.
Indications for DRYSOL:
Apply once daily at bedtime to dried area, wash next morning. Maintenance: apply once or twice weekly.
Avoid broken, irritated or recently shaved skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occurs.
Burning sensation on application; may harm fabrics.
Soln—35mL (w. applicator), 37.5mL
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Gut Microbiota Profiles in Prediabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome Associated With Higher ALT Levels in Chronic Hepatitis B
- Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes Show Muscle Metabolic Deficiencies
- Social Support of Autonomy Tied to Better Glycemic Control in Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation