DOVONEX CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcipotriene (as monohydrate) 0.005%.
LEO Pharma Inc.
Indications for DOVONEX CREAM:
Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected skin and gently rub in completely.
Hypercalcemia. Vit. D toxicity. Do not use on face. Scalp soln: acute psoriatic eruptions.
For dermatologic use only. Avoid mucous membranes, excessive exposure to natural or artificial sunlight. Discontinue if irritation or hypercalcemia occurs (until normocalcemia returns). Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Vit. D3 derivative.
Local irritation, burning/stinging, pruritus, dermatitis, worsening of psoriasis.
Crm (NO); Oint, Soln (YES)
Crm—60g, 120g; Oint, Soln—contact supplier
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Predictors of Disordered Eating Behaviors in Teens With Type 1 Diabetes
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Behavioral Modification Improves Fertility in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: An Underdiagnosed Disease Gets a Second Look
- Insulin Analogs vs Regular Human Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Depression, Anxiety Predict Physical Health Indices As Strongly As Obesity
- Vaginal Estrogen Use Not Associated With Elevated Chronic Disease Risk
- Intraoperative Monitoring of PTH May Simplify Surgical Care for Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Linagliptin and Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Private Equity Acquisition of Physician Practices Discussed
- FDA Panel Votes on Novel Osteoporosis Treatment Evenity
- Challenges in Instituting Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
- The Role of Sex Hormones in Primary Headaches: a Review