DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), lysine; vegetarian caps; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
For the daily dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled into food or drink. 1 capsule daily. Max 2 caps/daily.
Capsules may be opened and contents mixed into cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. 1 capsule daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry
- Medical Schools Phase Out Lectures as Education Shifts Outside the Classroom
- Clonidine Testing Is Safe and Reliable for Diagnosing Growth Hormone Deficiency