DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE GAS DEFENSE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) 300million cfu+, endo-cellulase 1900cu, exo-cellulase 2850cu, hemicellulase 14250HCU, invertase 400SU, inulin (probiotic fiber) 200mg; tabs; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein), wheat, fish.
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE GAS DEFENSE FORMULA:
For the daily dietary management of intestinal gas, bloating, pressure, flatulence.
1 tablet daily; max 2 tabs/day.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age
- LVAD in Heart Failure Linked to Improved Glycemic Control
- Fundamental Institutional Change Is Needed to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- Gestational Diabetes Tied to Subsequent Glucose Disorders
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage