Most Recent Articles by Diana Ernst, RPh
The 5 topics addressed by the 11-member expert panel include epidemiology, clinical presentation, therapeutic effects of antidepressants, effects of hormone therapy, and the effectiveness of other therapies (eg, psychotherapy, exercise, natural health products).
For this study, researchers investigated the incidence of primary ovarian insufficiency incidence and estimated risk for POI after vaccination with human papillomavirus, Tdap, influenza and meningococcal conjugate using Kaiser Permanente Northwest electronic health records from 2006 to 2014.
The FDA has set a Prescription Drug User Fee Act target date of April 1, 2019.
For this study, the authors aimed to quantify this effect by conducting a systematic review of various databases to identify studies that included a placebo arm and used Female Sexual Function Index as a clinical outcome.
The FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to PCS499 (Processa Pharmaceuticals) for the treatment of necrobiosis lipoidica.
More Articles by Diana Ernst, RPh
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses