Maternal prepregnancy obesity without pregestational diabetes mellitus (PGDM) or gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) was associated with a slightly increased risk of having a child with a neurodevelopmental or psychiatric disorder.
The FDA has set a Prescription Drug User Fee Act target date of April 1, 2019.
Investigators sought to determine the safety and efficacy of electroacupuncture for painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Modifiable pregnancy and postpartum factors associated with at least 75% of weight loss in postpartum women with gestational diabetes have been examined.
Investigators sought to determine whether the use of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors is associated with the incidence of rheumatoid arthritis.
Greater adherence to an overall healthy lifestyle is associated with a substantially lower risk for cardiovascular disease.
Compliance with general population guidelines for diabetes screening was suboptimal among patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Antidiabetic agents for the treatment of diabetes including maintenance and max doses.
Investigators determined that reductions in bone mineral density in men with type 1 diabetes occur early in the course of the disease.
Investigators examined safety and efficacy of adjunct therapy to insulin for patients with type 1 diabetes who are not adequately controlled.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture