Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
The renal protective benefit was seen in patients with both reduced (eGFR <60mL/min/1.73m2) and preserved (eGFR ≥60mL/min/1.73m2) renal function.
This is the first device authorized for marketing that provides a screening decision without the need for clinician interpretation.
The new Essure labeling restricts the sale and distribution of the device to only health care providers and facilities that provide information to patients about the risks and benefits of this device.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a discontinuation notice for Bydureon (exenatide extended-release; AstraZeneca) for injectable suspension Single Dose Trays.
The DURATION-7 study examined the effect of Bydureon or placebo as add-on therapy to insulin glargine, with or without metformin, in adults with T2D.
More Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- New Romosozumab BLA Includes Data from Additional Osteoporosis Trials
- Impact of Maternal Diabetes on Outcomes in Very Preterm, Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- Age-Related Differences in Manifestation of Cushing Disease Identified