Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
The renal protective benefit was seen in patients with both reduced (eGFR <60mL/min/1.73m2) and preserved (eGFR ≥60mL/min/1.73m2) renal function.
This is the first device authorized for marketing that provides a screening decision without the need for clinician interpretation.
The new Essure labeling restricts the sale and distribution of the device to only health care providers and facilities that provide information to patients about the risks and benefits of this device.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a discontinuation notice for Bydureon (exenatide extended-release; AstraZeneca) for injectable suspension Single Dose Trays.
The DURATION-7 study examined the effect of Bydureon or placebo as add-on therapy to insulin glargine, with or without metformin, in adults with T2D.
More Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk