CV and Metabolic
Daily supplementation with B vitamins and folic acid does not affect fracture risk for women with preexisting CV disease.
Degludec is noninferior to glargine in terms of incidence of major cardiovascular events in patients with type 2 diabetes at high cardiovascular risk.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Serious Adverse Events Linked to SGLT2 Inhibitors
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- History of Partner Violence Tied to Menopause Symptoms
- Patients Commonly Withhold Medically Relevant Information From Clinicians
- "Gender Panic" in Clinical Settings: Protecting Public Accommodations Access for Transgender Individuals