Investigators sought to determine the frequency of metabolic syndrome in patients with nonfunctioning adrenal incidentalomas.
Results from this single-arm, open-label study found that 30% of patients achieved normalization of mean urinary free cortisol (UFC) after 6 months of maintenance treatment with levoketoconazole, without a dose increase (P<.25).
Azedra should be used by or under the control of physicians who are qualified by specific training and experience in the safe use and handling of radiopharmaceuticals.
Administering glucocorticoid leads to entrainment of molecular clocks in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells by regulating BMAL-1 and PER2-3.
Researchers assessed disease presentation and clinical outcomes in an older population of individuals with Cushing disease.
Study assessed cardiovascular function, quality of life, and mental/physical health in overt and cured Cushing syndrome.
Mechanical pain perception and somatosensory function in secondary adrenal insufficiency were examined.
The analysis led to the identification of 4 potentially pathogenic missense variants in CABLES1.
Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea should be diagnosed by exclusion.
The guidelines focused on idiopathic short stature, growth hormone deficiency, and primary IGF-I deficiency.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture