CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg; per cap; contains gelatin; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
1 cap daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 caps daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 caps daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<1yr: not recommended. ≥1yrs: 1 cap daily. May open capsules and mix contents into cool drink or food.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure