CORICIDIN HBP COLD & FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COLD & FLU:
Pain, headache, fever, rhinorrhea.
2 tabs every 4–6 hours; max 12 tabs/day.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: 1 tab every 4–6 hours; max 5 tabs/day.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Analgesic + antihistamine.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support