CORDRAN LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for CORDRAN LOTION:
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film and massage in 2–3 times daily.
Tape: Serum-exuding lesions. Intertrigo.
Treat infection if present; discontinue if infection persists or worsens. Avoid use near eyes. Systemic absorption increased by more potent steroids, prolonged use, use over large surface area, or use of occlusive dressings. Avoid abrupt cessation in chronic use. Occlude only if necessary; do not occlude higher potency products. Do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on patients. Do not use on face, groin, or axillae. Monitor adrenal function in children if a high potency product or occlusion is used. Discontinue or reduce dose or potency if HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, glucosuria, or irritation occurs. Use lowest effective dose and potency (esp. in children). Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infections, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, other local effects; immunosuppression, masks infections, intracranial hypertension, HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Crm 0.025%—30g, 60g, 120g; Crm 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g, 120g; Lotion—15mL, 60mL, 120mL; Oint 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g; Tape (roll) 3in x 24in, 3in x 80in—1
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk