Generic Name and Formulations:
Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS; quick-dissolving tabs.
Indications for COLDCALM:
Temporary relief of cold symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, minor sore throat.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 2 hours up to 6 times/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pellets—160 (80 pellets/tube)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Ivacaftor Improves Insulin Secretion in Children With Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Testing Recommended for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry