Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%; vag crm.
Indications for CLINDESSE:
1 applicatorful intravaginally once.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not rely on contraceptive diaphragm or condom concurrently or for 5 days after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers.
Fungal vaginosis, vulvovaginal pruritus, headache.
Prefilled applicator (5g )—1
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Predictors of Weight Loss in Postpartum Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D