CITRANATAL DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3.4mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 20mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, calcium (as citrate) 125mg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150micrograms, iron (as carbonyl and gluconate) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, docusate sodium 50mg; scored tabs. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg; caps.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for CITRANATAL DHA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab and 1 DHA cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious anemia or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal 90 DHA blister pack (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6; CitraNatal Rx tabs—100; CitraNatal Harmony—30; CitraNatal B-Calm blister pack (5 tabs + 10 tabs)—6
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D