CITRACAL + D OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as citrate) 315mg, Vit. D3 200 IU; caplets.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CITRACAL + D:
1–2 tabs twice daily.
May antagonize tetracycline, bisphosphonates (separate by 2hrs), phenytoin, other drugs. May be antagonized by phenytoin, iron supplements.
Citracal + D—60, 120; 250 + D—150; Petites—100, 200; Plus w. Mg—150; Plus Bone Density Builder—120
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Common Plant-Derived Oils May Contain Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
- Red Meat Consumption Linked to Insulin Resistance and Steatohepatitis
- Effect of High Androgen Levels on Cardiovascular Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Fertility in Women Negatively Affected by Asthma Medications
- Glucocorticoid Use in COPD Does Not Increase Fracture Risk