CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, glycerin; topical gel.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK:
To prevent nasal allergy symptoms by blocking airborne allergens (eg, ragweed, pollen, dustmites, pet dander, house dust).
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film around nostrils, between nose, and upper lip every 4–6hours. Rub in until dry.
Avoid contact with eyes; discontinue if irritation occurs.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine