CHILDREN'S SUDAFED PE COLD AND COUGH LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 5mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per 5mL; liq; grape flavor; alcohol- and sugar-free, contains sodium 15mg/5mL.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S SUDAFED PE COLD AND COUGH LIQUID:
Cough and nasal congestion.
<4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 5mL. 6–11yrs: 10mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 6 doses/24 hours.
Children <4yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Sodium-restricted diet.
Antitussive + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D