CHILDREN'S SUDAFED LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 15mg/5mL; sugar- and alcohol-free; grape flavor; contains sodium 5mg/5mL; menthol.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S SUDAFED LIQUID:
<4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 5mL. 6–11yrs: 10mL. Repeat every 4–6 hours as needed; max 4 doses/24hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GI or GU obstruction.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks