CHILDREN'S COLDCALM PELLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS; pellets.
Indications for CHILDREN'S COLDCALM PELLETS:
Temporary relief of cold symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, minor sore throat.
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: Dissolve pellets in the mouth. 5 pellets every 20 minutes for 1 hour, then 5 pellets every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pellets—160 (80 pellets/tube)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture