CHILDREN'S CHESTAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia alba 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS; liq; contains honey, 4.2g of sugars per 5mL, alcohol 0.001%.
Indications for CHILDREN'S CHESTAL:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 5mL every 2 hours. >12yrs: 10mL every 2 hours.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture