CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate, sodium stearate, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, sodium cocoate, PEG-20, sodium isethionate, petrolatum, sodium isostearoyl lactylate, may contain sodium palm kernelate.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR:
Adults and Children:
Use as cleanser.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Ivacaftor Improves Insulin Secretion in Children With Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Testing Recommended for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry