CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER:
Cleanser for normal to oily skin.
Adults and Children:
Massage small amount onto wet skin. Rinse.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D
- In Teens, Young Adults, High BMI May Hurt Cardiovascular Health
- Obesity Paradox Affects Type 2 Diabetes Mortality Rates
- Bi-Directional Association Observed Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
- Real-World Data Show Reduced Fracture Rates in Teriparatide-Treated Osteoporosis