CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Triclosan, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate, sodium stearate, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, sodium cocoate, PEG-20, sodium isethionate, petrolatum, sodium isostearoyl lactylate, may contain sodium palm kernelate.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR:
Adults and Children:
Use as cleanser.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Higher Risk for Venous Thromboembolism With Oral vs Transdermal HRT
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Free vs Total Serum 25(OH)D as Biomarkers for Bone Health in Older Women
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Analogs vs Regular Human Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis May Affect Brain Development in Children With T1D
- Higher Rates of Comorbidities Among Holocaust Survivors
- Population Health Data May Help Identify Patients at Risk for CVD
- Newborn Genomic Sequencing Can Identify Disease Risk