CENTRUM KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1500 IU (53% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 45mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, Vit. K 10mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 108mg, iron (as carbonyl) 8mg, chromium 20mcg, copper 2mg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 40mg, zinc 15mg, manganese 1mg, molybdenum 20mcg, phosphorous 50mg; per chew tab; assorted flavors; contains phenylalanine.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM KIDS:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: ½ tab once daily ≥4yrs: 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners