Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
There is a continual debate regarding which approaches should be used to base stratification of patients to precision therapy.
The role of mHealth technologies, including smartphone applications and wearable sensors that enable real-time health monitoring, has become more prevalent within the last decade.
The US Food and Drug Association has issued a draft guidance for helping prescription medications gain approval for nonprescription status.
Grateful patient philanthropy — donations often made "in response to excellent medical care" — comprises approximately $10 billion in charitable giving to health care centers per year.
The risk for late-onset epilepsy was lower in patients with higher physical activity levels and moderate alcohol intake.
More Articles by Brandon May
CAPPRI Scale is Feasible for Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Distal Sensorimotor PolyneuropathyJun 29,2018
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity