BENZAMYCIN PAK Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Erythromycin 3%, benzoyl peroxide 5%; gel.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for BENZAMYCIN PAK:
Apply to cleansed, dried areas twice daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Discontinue if excessive irritation or dryness occurs. Pak product is flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Macrolide antibiotic + antibacterial/ keratolytic.
Additive irritation with other topical agents. Transient skin discoloration with PABA sunscreens.
Dryness, local reactions (eg, peeling, pruritus, burning sensation, erythema), superinfection; may bleach hair or fabrics.
Pak (pouches, mixed by patient)—60; Gel (jar, mix before dispensing)—46.6g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry
- Medical Schools Phase Out Lectures as Education Shifts Outside the Classroom
- Clonidine Testing Is Safe and Reliable for Diagnosing Growth Hormone Deficiency