BENEFIBER POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Wheat dextrin; sugar-, gluten-, flavor-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BENEFIBER POWDER:
Stir into 4–8oz of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). 2 tsps up to 3 times daily.
<6yrs: individualize. Stir into 4–8oz of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). 6–11yrs: 1 tsp up to 3 times daily.
Pwd: not recommended for carbonated beverages. Kidney stones. Calcium-restricted diet. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pwd—20, 38, 62, 90, 125 servings
Chew tabs—36, 100
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D