BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 50mcg; for IM inj.
- Reducing Total Daily Insulin Dose in T2D: 3-Meal vs 6-Meal Diet
- Calcium, Vitamin D Supplements Do Not Reduce Fracture Risk in Older Adults
- Hypoglycemia Infrequent in Sulfonylurea-Treated KCNJ11-Related Neonatal Diabetes
- Oral and Transdermal Estrogen Dose Equivalents
- Osteoporosis Treatments
- Beers List: Potentially Inappropriate Drugs for Elderly
Indications for BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of Rho(D) sensitization following termination of pregnancies up to 12 weeks gestation.
Each syringe (approx. 50mcg) prevents sensitization to 2.5mL of Rh positive red blood cells. Give IM up to 12 weeks' gestation, within 3 hours of an Rh incompatible delivery, miscarriage, or abortion.
Rho(D) positive patients. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Live vaccines. Have epinephrine available.
Full Dose (single-dose syringes and vials)—1, 10; Mini-Dose (single-dose syringes)—10
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure