B-NATAL LOZENGE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg; lozenge; green apple flavor.
Everidis Health Sciences
Indications for B-NATAL LOZENGE:
Reduce severity of nausea and hyperemesis gravidarum in pregnancy.
1 TheraPop or lozenge every 8 hrs; max 3 doses per day.
May antagonize phenytoin, phenobarbital, levodopa. Antagonized by isoniazid, cycloserine, penicillamine, levodopa, alcohol.
GI upset, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, breast soreness with high doses (>200mg/day) .
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Reducing Total Daily Insulin Dose in T2D: 3-Meal vs 6-Meal Diet
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure