B-NATAL LOZENGE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg; lozenge; green apple flavor.
Everidis Health Sciences
Indications for B-NATAL LOZENGE:
Reduce severity of nausea and hyperemesis gravidarum in pregnancy.
1 TheraPop or lozenge every 8 hrs; max 3 doses per day.
May antagonize phenytoin, phenobarbital, levodopa. Antagonized by isoniazid, cycloserine, penicillamine, levodopa, alcohol.
GI upset, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, breast soreness with high doses (>200mg/day) .
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Predictors of Success for Insulin-to-Liraglutide Switch for Type 2 Diabetes
- Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Diabetes Mellitus
- Safety of DPP-IV Inhibitor, Cardiovascular Events After ACS in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Pre-Pregnancy Programs May Improve Outcomes in Women With Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- IV Fluid Infusion Rates Do Not Affect Pediatric DKA Neurologic Outcomes
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Psychiatric Morbidity Decreased After Assisted Reproductive Technology Treatment
- Fenofibrate Improves Cholesterol Levels in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk