B-NATAL LOZENGE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg; lozenge; green apple flavor.
Everidis Health Sciences
Indications for B-NATAL LOZENGE:
Reduce severity of nausea and hyperemesis gravidarum in pregnancy.
1 TheraPop or lozenge every 8 hrs; max 3 doses per day.
May antagonize phenytoin, phenobarbital, levodopa. Antagonized by isoniazid, cycloserine, penicillamine, levodopa, alcohol.
GI upset, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, breast soreness with high doses (>200mg/day) .
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture