AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenazopyridine HCl 95mg; tabs.
Indications for AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF:
Urinary tract discomfort.
Swallow whole with a full glass of water. 2 tabs 3 times daily with or after meals; max 2 days (12 tabs).
G6PD deficiency: not recommended. Allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes. Renal disease. Discontinue and re-evaluate if symptoms persist ≥2 days. Discolors urine and fabric (red-orange). Stains soft contact lenses. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Urinary tract analgesic.
Interferes with glucose, ketone, and colorimetric urine tests.
Tabs—30; Max Strength tabs—12, 24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners