AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenazopyridine HCl 95mg; tabs.
Indications for AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF:
Urinary tract discomfort.
Swallow whole with a full glass of water. 2 tabs 3 times daily with or after meals; max 2 days (12 tabs).
G6PD deficiency: not recommended. Allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes. Renal disease. Discontinue and re-evaluate if symptoms persist ≥2 days. Discolors urine and fabric (red-orange). Stains soft contact lenses. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Urinary tract analgesic.
Interferes with glucose, ketone, and colorimetric urine tests.
Tabs—30; Max Strength tabs—12, 24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Predictors of Disordered Eating Behaviors in Teens With Type 1 Diabetes
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Behavioral Modification Improves Fertility in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: An Underdiagnosed Disease Gets a Second Look
- Insulin Analogs vs Regular Human Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Depression, Anxiety Predict Physical Health Indices As Strongly As Obesity
- Vaginal Estrogen Use Not Associated With Elevated Chronic Disease Risk
- Intraoperative Monitoring of PTH May Simplify Surgical Care for Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Linagliptin and Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Private Equity Acquisition of Physician Practices Discussed
- FDA Panel Votes on Novel Osteoporosis Treatment Evenity
- Challenges in Instituting Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
- The Role of Sex Hormones in Primary Headaches: a Review