AVEENO ANTI-ITCH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calamine 3%, pramoxine HCl 1%, camphor 0.3%, etc; lotion; crm.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for AVEENO ANTI-ITCH:
Minor skin irritations.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply up to 4 times daily.
Astringent + topical anesthetic + counterirritant.
Bath (reg)—8 x 1.5oz pkts; Bath (moisturizing)—8 x 0.75oz pkts; Oil—10oz; Moisturizing lotion—1oz, 2.5oz, 8oz, 12oz; Anti-itch lotion—4oz; Anti-itch crm—1oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D