AVEENO ANTI-ITCH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calamine 3%, pramoxine HCl 1%, camphor 0.3%, etc; lotion; crm.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for AVEENO ANTI-ITCH:
Minor skin irritations.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply up to 4 times daily.
Astringent + topical anesthetic + counterirritant.
Bath (reg)—8 x 1.5oz pkts; Bath (moisturizing)—8 x 0.75oz pkts; Oil—10oz; Moisturizing lotion—1oz, 2.5oz, 8oz, 12oz; Anti-itch lotion—4oz; Anti-itch crm—1oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure