Sabine Kost-Byerly

All articles by Sabine Kost-Byerly

Exstrophy of the bladder

What the Anesthesiologist Should Know before the Operative Procedure Classic exstrophy of the bladder represents 70% of the congenital malformations associated with the exstrophy-epispadias complex. The occurrence is 1/40,000 births. The other 30% of the spectrum are cloacal exstrophy (1/400,000 births), male epispadias (1/120,000 births), and female epispadias (1/400,000 births). Classic bladder exstrophy (male to…

Next post in Anesthesiology