ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium lithium magnesium fluorosilicate, dimethicone, sodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, water, hypochlorus acid, sodium hypochlorite; topical gel.
Indications for ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL:
To manage and relieve the pain, burning and itching associated with various dermatoses, including atopic and radiation dermatitis. May be used to relieve pain of first and second degree burns.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed). Allow to dry. Bandage as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D