ASTEPRO 0.15% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Azelastine HCl 0.15% (205.5mcg/spray;) aqueous nasal spray; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ASTEPRO 0.15%:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Seasonal: 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Perennial: 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Caution with other antihistamines.
Bitter taste, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, headache, fatigue, somnolence, sneezing.
Spray—17mL (106 sprays), 30mL (200 sprays)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks