ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone acetate 25mg.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES:
Hemorrhoids. Anorectal inflammation. Pruritus ani.
1 rectally 2–3 times daily, or 2 rectally twice daily, for 2 weeks. Factitial proctitis: use for up to 8 weeks.
Tuberculosis. Diverticulitis. Discontinue if irritation develops or in uncontrolled infection. Children. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Dermal and epidermal atrophy, poor wound healing, local irritation: folliculitis, hypertrichosis, macerations, secondary infections, striae, miliaria, adrenal suppression.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D