ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone acetate 25mg.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES:
Hemorrhoids. Anorectal inflammation. Pruritus ani.
1 rectally 2–3 times daily, or 2 rectally twice daily, for 2 weeks. Factitial proctitis: use for up to 8 weeks.
Tuberculosis. Diverticulitis. Discontinue if irritation develops or in uncontrolled infection. Children. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Dermal and epidermal atrophy, poor wound healing, local irritation: folliculitis, hypertrichosis, macerations, secondary infections, striae, miliaria, adrenal suppression.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information