Most Recent Articles by Anna Kitabjian
Serum intact parathyroid hormone levels may be an early marker to predict postthyroidectomy hypocalcemia.
Investigators examined the time to first event composing of cardiovascular death, myocardial infarction, or stroke.
Greater awareness of clinical and cost implications of gaps for patients with lower-severity gestational diabetes may improve postdelivery testing and referral.
Children of parents experiencing stressful and severe life events in early childhood may be at risk for type 1 diabetes developing.
Investigators examined the frequency of cardiovascular vs noncardiovascular deaths in individuals who developed prediabetes that did not progress to diabetes.
More Articles by Anna Kitabjian
Fewer Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events With New Antihyperglycemic Drugs With Lower Hypoglycemic RiskMay 31,2018
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- New Romosozumab BLA Includes Data from Additional Osteoporosis Trials
- Impact of Maternal Diabetes on Outcomes in Very Preterm, Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- Age-Related Differences in Manifestation of Cushing Disease Identified