Testosterone therapy is recommended in men with hypogonadism to correct symptoms of testosterone deficiency. Men who are otherwise healthy do not need to be screened for hypogonadism.
Investigators examined the relationship between menstrual cycle characteristics in adolescence and early adulthood and the risk for early natural menopause.
The American Medical Association strongly objects to the Trump administration's plan to withhold federal family planning funding from Planned Parenthood and other entities.
The insulin sensitivity in post- and premenopausal women along with lipid deposition in the liver and skeletal muscle was examined.
Can Weight Gain After Smoking Cessation Be Reduced By Increasing Physical Activity in Postmenopausal Women?
Investigators examined whether increase in physical activity may reduce weight gain after smoking cessation in postmenopausal women.
Amid lawsuits and plummeting sales for its Essure birth control device, Bayer announced Friday that it would cease U.S. sales of the product by the end of 2018.
No Additional Benefits With Vaginal Estradiol Tablets, Moisturizers for Postmenopausal Vulvovaginal Symptoms
Prescribed vaginal estradiol tablets and over-the-counter vaginal moisturizers may not be more effective than placebos for postmenopausal vulvovaginal symptoms.
Investigators aimed to determine the prevalence of fatigue in women diagnosed with endometriosis.
Investigators aimed to determine the level of midluteal progesterone associated with low probability of live birth following intrauterine insemination.
Only half of patients with initial treatment success maintain benefits at two years.
Symptoms more likely in those reporting fair health, history of non-spontaneous menopause
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture