Generic Name and Formulations:
Docosanol 10%; crm.
Indications for ABREVA:
Recurrent oral-facial herpes simplex episodes.
Apply and gently rub in 5 times daily until healed. Begin treatment at earliest sign or symptom.
Do not use on mucous membranes or near eyes.
Tube (2g)—1; Pump (2g)—1
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Insulin Analogs vs Regular Human Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Trends in Bisphosphonate Use and Hip Fracture Rates in Denmark
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners