Endocrinology Advisor is an online resource that provides health care professionals with comprehensive information on important principles of care in endocrinology as well as up-to-date clinical news on the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine conditions. Website features include:
- Daily news
- Feature articles on key issues in endocrinology
- Live conference coverage
- Expert opinion articles, including exclusive guest editorials from members of The Endocrine Society
- Concise drug monographs
- Medical slideshows
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- And more...
Our mission is to offer the most recent clinical research news and evidence-based guidance that will aid health care professionals in the management of endocrine conditions.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Clinical Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Chemotherapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor and Renal and Urology News.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- April 28 Is Drug Take Back Day
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- ACP: Position Paper Recommends Solutions to Close Gender Equity Gap
- Vitamin D Insufficiency Associated With Insulin Resistance Independent of Obesity in Children
- Factors Identified to Predict Fatty Liver in Obese Teens